Monday, October 3, 2016

Early autumn picnic


I’m a little late posting these pics, since they were taken a few weeks ago but better late than never!



Even though Gothenburg is a big city, there’s a lot of woods like areas and one of those is just a couple of minutes from where we live. 





And since it won’t be long until it’s too cold, we decided to make most of this warm weather and have an early dinner in the nature.





Both my sister and I miss Greece so much and Greek food, of course :D so, besides very Swedish prawns we had Greek tapenade as well.



Love the afternoon light!



Best part of this picnic was this baguette with walnuts. I would like to have it more often, but since I have to go to the city centre to get it my laziness wins… which is not that bad either! ;) 



Enjoying the views and the silence. 




M

No comments:

Post a Comment