Monday, June 20, 2016

Last one from Japan





Seems like forever that I have been posting pictures from Japan! Maybe because I have so many :D 3 weeks that we have spent there flew by! Every day was planned from morning to evening and I remember falling asleep before I was in bed-that’s how tired I was. Japan was everything I hoped for, different and interesting. Nature was absolutely breath taking! I wouldn’t mind going back during autumn, when all the maple leaves are bright red. 

Maybe it’s because we have jam packed days when we travel or it’s the fact that some experiences are more memorable than the others but some diffidently are more clear in the memory than the rest. That is why I love taking pictures and looking at them, to remember and relive the moments. 

Here come all the links to all the posts from the trip!


Tokyo

 

Kyoto






Nara







No comments:

Post a Comment