Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Lie to me


























I was never really into CSI type of shows, investigating murders… even though I saw a couple. Usually when there is nothing else to watch I give in, only to watch a few episodes until something more interesting shows up. This time around I was hooked from the beginning! I think I saw first season in two days. What is different and interesting about this show is that the focus is on the unusual way of examining suspects. Main character is Dr. Cal Lightman who is world’s leading deception expert.

By observing the body language and facial expressions he is determining if people are lying or not. He is eccentric in the way he walks, talks and behaves in general which I found to be very funny. First and second season I loved and went through fast. I don’t know what happened in third season, but it wasn’t good. It was slow and not fun. Anyway, highly recommend it!



M

No comments:

Post a Comment