Friday, December 23, 2016

Day before Christmas!


Love having sweet breakfast and this time of year it’s usually fruit and ginger bread cookies.




To be honest, wrapping presents is nothing I enjoy all that much. Probably because I’m not so good at it.. hehe I love gifting chocolate or sweets aside from the main present and this year I bought a couple of After eight chocolates for mint lovers in the family. I fell in love when I saw the packaging!


Favourite snack this time of year-dried fruit. Figs in particular! They are so sweet that I almost don’t feel like eating sweets. Almost! ;)




After my snack I went for a power walk and brought my camera just in case. This winter is so mild and there is still a lot of green and yellow everywhere.  


Last thing on my list was to go to town and do some last minute Christmas shopping. I had already bought the main presents but was missing a few bits and pieces. I wasn’t missing any more chocolate but I did end up buying some. Now my chocolate stash is overflowing so I should be good for the next few months! :D



Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating!




M

No comments:

Post a Comment