Monday, July 4, 2016

Gold and green


























I don’t know how many times we have been to Greece and each time I fall in love even more. After each visit I think for myself that that was THE place but then there is always more-more beauty! There is usually a beach or a village that comes to mind when I think of a specific island but Karpathos is everything! Every beach, every village is breath-taking! Island is very versatile. There’s high mountains, forests of winter green trees, endless olive tree farms, clear light blue waters and more deep green ones… But what I loved the most, above all, is the authenticity. You can experience it in villages, in food and just by observing the people.
I very much enjoyed photographing during this trip and hope you enjoy the following posts!


M

No comments:

Post a Comment