Thursday, June 23, 2016

TBT Rhodes part1/3




In a few weeks we are going to Greece and I can’t wait! I was reminiscing-going through some pictures from Rhodes, from a few years back, and now I am even more impatient! This and following two Thursdays I will be posting some of those pics as a little throwback series. 






      I am starting with one of my favourite beaches in Greece-Ladiko (Anthony Quinn bay). I love that place! Growing up, I was spending summers in Croatia and Montenegro where the sea is more green blue colour. This beach very much reminds me of those from my childhood. 



City itself is very interesting. It is almost like an open air museum with architecture from different periods. 





Every day I was looking forward to the time just before the sunset. Such beautiful light-magical! 



And this-Greek baklava! So yummy!




M

No comments:

Post a Comment