Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Kare pan and about my favourite piece of art


Another cloudy day.



Kare pan or curry bun. I had this for breakfast and was not hungry until dinner again :D 

On the way to the Yamatane museum. 



My favourite piece of art, surprise surprise, is in Italy- Naples and it is a portrait of a girl picking flowers. Now I think I have a second favourite and it is a portrait of a Japanese woman observing an insect on the curtain. What I love about those paintings is that woman is represented as gentle, innocent yet seductive and beautiful in her actions.




After that filling breakfast we were not hungry for lunch so we got a snack.



This chocolate and biscuit combination is dangerous :D 



Asakura family house


Traditional architecture


Peaceful




Lovely garden



























M

No comments:

Post a Comment