Friday, February 19, 2016

Can’t forget



I would consider myself being a private person. Even my closest friends say that I am cold and closed. I don’t share as much of my life. One of my best friends is totally opposite. She likes to share everything, like every detail, even when it comes to intimacy. And I find it quite uncomfortable to listen to, so I usually start laughing and tell her to stop. Pictures that I get in my head-oh God :D


One person that I can say everything to is my sister. I trust her and appreciate her easy going outlook on life. Just for the reference she is 11 years younger than me. I think that it’s so much easier talking to her as oppose to someone older and “wiser”. She understands the importance of being free, doing what feels right and not living by the society norms and expectations. She is making much smarter choices in life because she is following her heart. I have to always make the rational decision first before I let my heart get involved. But now I’m learning from her and changing my ways. 


Sometimes the most irrational decisions can make sense. And recently, something like that happened to me, so wrong and so not me but it made me excited and almost alive. You know how just the possibility of something can make you smile and be sad at the same time?! Yeah… So, I was afraid of being judged but I told my sister anyway and it felt so liberating! Just sharing with her this feeling and laughing like two crazy girls means the world to me!


I love you A!


M

No comments:

Post a Comment