Sunday, December 13, 2015

Panettone, Christmas food and Santa’s world



       I bought this Panettone at Cova when we were in Milano. It’s a perfect naughty breakfast for those with sweet tooth like myself! 


What I love about Sweden during the colder months is that there’s lamps and candles in every window. It’s so cosy and welcoming! We have both red and gold window lamps but I wanted a par of classic candle holders. I think they will look grate in the window with a pile of books or some plants. 


For late lunch we went to Hamnkrogen where they served Christmas food with all kinds of fish and sea food. 



Beautiful layout! 




Aren’t these damp lights making a magical atmosphere?! I love it! 



That pile of potatoes (Janssons frestelse) in the middle is my favourite. It’s just baked potatoes with onion and anjouvis but it’s soooo good!




Dessert time!







Details. 



After all that indulging it was time to…




Go out in the cold.



And visit Santa’s world, which I was very much looking forward to!











M

No comments:

Post a Comment