Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Strawberry and lemon popsicles


How cute are these popsicles?! I had so much fun making them! This time I used sugar but I think next time I make them I will use honey or agave syrup instead.



Ingredients for 8

8dl water
1-2dl lemon juice, ca 3 lemons
1dl strawberry puree, ca 6-8 strawberries
4tbsp sugar+water to cover it
1 lemon+4-5 strawberries for decoration




Process

In a small sauce pan add sugar and water, just so that it covers the sugar. Bring to boil and cook until all the sugar dissolves.
In a bowl add water, lemon juice, strawberry puree and sugar water. Stir well and adjust balance of flavours to taste.
Pour the liquid into popsicle moulds. Add slices of strawberries, lemon or both then place popsicle sticks in the middle of each. Leave in the freezer until completely frozen.



Enjoy!





M

No comments:

Post a Comment