Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Day in pictures-Early autumn walks, painting and baking


 ♥ Morning smiles






           I have a big brown wood cutting board which I often use when I’m taking pictures of food. Just to have another option when taking pictures, I wanted to paint one side in white for the longest time and so, finally, I committed! :D I am not crafty at all, but I managed to do it anyway and am now very happy with the result! 


Since it was a cloudy and a bit chilly day my sister and I decided to make doughnuts. Let me tell you, they turned out heavenly and disappeared fast! :D 



Towards the afternoon the sun came out and we went for a walk in the park nearby. The views where so beautiful in this autumn light! We were going deeper and deeper into the park and it ended up being a really long walk, around 2 hours! I was not prepared for that!:D

This, however, I am always prepared for! :D







After all that walking we felt naughty and went to MAX to get some cheeseburgers and milkshakes. YUM! 



M

No comments:

Post a Comment