Friday, September 16, 2016

Day in pictures-coming home after the holidays and a new burger place


Morning cuddles <3


After being away on a holiday there is always a mountain of mail waiting to get sorted. I left fun ones to go through while having breakfast. 


For lunch we decided to check out this new burger place. 


I loved the interior, very modern and perfect for taking pictures!




I opted for Mexican burger with guacamole and hot sauce-it was sooo good! The only thing was, we were there during lunch time when they don’t serve shakes and so we were not happy about that… :D Definitely have to go back!


Then we went for a walk but we didn’t get far before it started to rain. So instead we went to do some food shopping.


I didn’t have enough of Greek watermelon and figs during our holiday, so I was looking forward to some sweet juicy fruit. 


Pre dinner activity.


And for dinner-serbian gibanica. Just like my dad was making it! <3 The rest of the evening we were glued to the TV watching a new show “Lie to me”. 


M

No comments:

Post a Comment