Saturday, August 27, 2016

Food trucks, shopping and my fave Swedish ice cream



July has been pretty rainy and August is not much better. So, on a gloomy and cold Saturday, A and I went to the city to have some fun.


Took a selfie, of course! :D

Had a lunch at the food trucks place.





A opted for the Italian sausage with mash, coleslaw and sauce. 



I went for pork buns with nuts and cilantro. 



Food was delicious! And it totally made up for the bad weather.




Time for some shopping and look what I have found! ;) I never come to this area to shop so it was interesting to go to all the small shops and browse. 





Details from the streets.




On the way back home I couldn’t resist..my all-time favourite Swedish summer treat-soft ice cream with sprinkles. My God, it’s so good! And this one in Kungsportsplatsen is the one-trust me, I know! ;)




M

No comments:

Post a Comment