Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The Monster


Reminiscing some more-now watching old movies. This movie I saw with my dad and I remember us screaming and crying of laughter! We saw it the night before he passed away and this maybe sounds weird, but I am so glad that we did because that is one of the dearest and the happiest memories I have of him. 


The movie is about a guy who is accused of being a serial killer that kills women. Of course, Benigni is brilliant in the leading role. He is natural and very charming, a true actor. 




This movie is even funnier after you have seen it once and know from the beginning who they are talking about as a prime suspect. Every time I’m watching it I just start literally screaming of laughter from the very beginning. It’s one of my top 5 movies of all time! Love it!



M

No comments:

Post a Comment