Saturday, April 30, 2016

My day in pictures from a couple of weeks ago


Morning delivery. It is superficial but this makes me happy! I don’t shop a lot and when I do I get really excited. I was looking for a black bag to go with my new autumn/winter coat and boots I bought a few months ago. My style is pretty classic and often I have hard time finding pieces I want because majority of what’s selling is trendy/modern stuff. Turned out, all I had to be was patient, and that is not my strong side :D Anyway, when I saw this bag, I fell in love with it! Black one was perfect for the outfit I mentioned but I couldn’t pass on the brown one. It will go so well with the trench coat in the spring. 

I have been working with my sister on my portfolio site for more than a month. She is making the actual site, I am preparing the pictures and planning the layout. Now that it’s almost finished I am getting a bit nervous..


Tea break.





I have spent the afternoon taking pictures of basketball teams. I love working with children! I love the energy and the excitement. There were few groups and it was funny for me to see how they behave in different ages. Boys around 10 years old were IMPOSIBLE to stay still, even for one second, while girls in that age were angels :D Boys around 15 were very easy to work with while girls were impossible, they were never happy with the way they turned out on the camera and I took a lot of shots just so they have more to choose from. I just found it all to be very interesting!


My guilty pleasure, one of :D 



M

No comments:

Post a Comment