Monday, April 4, 2016

Meiji Jingu shrine and trying all the different sushi



Fresh from the bakery!






Love the morning light!









Meiji Jingu shrine, in the middle of a vast park and it is a beautiful place to visit and spend a couple of hours exploring! We were lucky to spot a wedding couple getting ready and taking pictures and of course, I had to take one as well :) 






Walk through Harajuku Takeshita dori street. Just because we were on the way to lunch I had to pass on crêpes-never an easy decision :D







We didn’t have sushi as often as I thought we would during our stay in Japan. There was just so many other dishes to try. In Sweden I almost always get sushi with salmon and rolls, sometimes with avocado. So it was very interesting to try all the variations Japanese had. 



We took a break from all the walking and sat at one of the cafes overlooking Shibuja crossing. I like my tea without sugar or milk but this version with coconut ice cream was so yummy!



























M

No comments:

Post a Comment