Monday, April 11, 2016

Kairaku-en garden


Let’s start this post with a little confession.. Whenever I travel I gain weight. :D I don’t work out and I eat more carbs and desserts.. But after I came back from Japan I was very surprised to see that I LOST some weight! I did walk a lot but it’s all the healthy Japanese food that made the difference. They don’t use much fat and even deep fried food feels light. The other thing was, I wasn’t really crazy about their desserts. They were barely sweet so I would just move on to fruit after a bite or two. 

Detail from the train.




There’s three great gardens of Japan and one of them, Kairaku-en garden, was a day trip outside of Tokyo. 




So beautiful.






And peaceful. 





 

Interior of traditional houses never failed to impress me. Simple design, natural colours and that comfortable tatami under the feet always made me feel relaxed and calm. 


V’s stash :D



On the way to dinner. 


Ramen, again! So damn good!



Night, night!




M

No comments:

Post a Comment