Monday, March 21, 2016

Shibuja crossing and best ramen


Morning skytrain ride.




We have spent a couple of hours at the Museum of emerging science and innovation. This was more for V, as he is interested it that kind of stuff. I was mostly pretending to be interested and just taking pictures :D


Snack time! On the second picture is Dorayaki, which is like American pancake filled with something similar to jelly. It was pretty bland and almost not sweet at all. What I really liked were Japanese salty snacks! Most of them are with sea weed and smell very fishy.



On the way to Shibuja…




And the famous crossing! 









This ramen place, Ichiran, is an absolute must if you ask me! I had ramen quite a few times during our stay in Japan and this one was by far the best one! You get to choose all the components of the dish and are served in the individual cubicles. What is special about this ramen is the broth-so well balanced and full of flavour. I think I would sit on a plane for 9 hours just to get one more bowl of that ramen! :D



Back to the crossing…



Where I was taking pics of people. All this pink is definitely not my style, just a thought of it brings me to tears :D


 But I think Japanese girls look cute and almost doll like in it!






Sunset at Sengakuji shrine. 



Passing by…




View of the Tokyo tower.



Night night!




M

No comments:

Post a Comment