Sunday, March 27, 2016

First selfi, shopping and some sunset



#justwokeup #nomakeup

This has to be my first selfi ever so I had to share! :D My sister reminds me from time to time to take more pics of myself and that is something I really do not enjoy. I much more prefer to take picture of others. But I get her point and I’ll try harder :)


Quick breakfast before workout. For the past few weeks I have been spinning 6 days/week, no powerwalks. I just need something occupying my mind other than my thoughts and so YouTube does it. 


Then I went shopping, which I haven’t done in a while. I bought these Acne straight leg jeans. They end just around my ankles and show that little bit extra skin which makes them almost elegant. 


Still have some sweets left from the last trip to Italy. Which is unbelievable knowing me :D 


This is what I eat when I don’t have time to cook or am just lazy. Plain yoghurt (diluted with some water) and a tsp of flaxseed. 


Evening routine. I bought a new nail polish from Essie-Always yummy. I used red one from Chanel for years, but I wanted a shade lighter and something that wouldn’t start to chip after 2 days. Happy so far :)


Night, night!


M

No comments:

Post a Comment