Sunday, December 20, 2015

Favourite Christmas movies

Home alone part one and two




First time I watched Home alone, I laughed so hard my stomach hurt! I love both first and second part and it’s really hard to decide which one is better. The one in New York is a bit more intense so I think I like the first one better. 


Harry Potter movies



        I absolutely love Harry Potter! Because I’ve read the books I didn’t expect the movies to be as good. It’s such a good story that you want to relive it again and again, and books take time, so the fact that movies are so good makes it easier. Because there’s eight of them I would always watch them with my sister and V around the winter holidays, so I associate them with Christmas. 


Lord of the rings movies
 




This trilogy is probably up in my top five favourite movies ever. I love everything about it, the story, the characters, beautiful scenery… These are also the movies we were/are watching around this time of the year. And it’s kind of fitting when it’s cold and dark outside.

How the Grinch stole Christmas                  


I haven’t seen this movie up until just a couple of years ago. Nevertheless it’s become one of my favourite directly! I love Anthony Hopkins voice and of course Jim Carrey-no one does it better :D 



Die hard




This technically is a Christmas movie although it’s not maybe the most cheerful of them all. :D I love action movies that go by in seems like five minutes and this one is just like that. I also love that Alan Rickman is in it (professor Snape from the Harry Potter)-such a great voice!


M

No comments:

Post a Comment