Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Day in pictures: Lebanese food and Vivaldi



This is my all-time favourite breakfast: yoghurt, Kellogs, banana, dried cranberry with a drizzle of honey. I´m using honey we got in Greece, it’s thyme flavoured and delicious.



Later on we took a power walk in the neighbourhood. How beautiful is this garden and how tempting are those apples! I can’t wait to bake my apple pie with cinnamon and homemade vanilla sauce! A autumn must!





This little middle eastern restaurant is a really good reminder of the good times we’ve had in Jordan and Israel. To me food is a big part of experiencing new cultures and middle eastern food left great impression!





In the evening we went to the beautiful German church to a Vivaldi concert. I think my sister looked very stylish that evening, I might have to do something with it :D Anyway, I took some outfit pictures which you can see here.  


M

No comments:

Post a Comment