Monday, September 21, 2015

Tremezzo

Early morning light.
























       I wouldn't mind traveling by boat everyday as we do here. To me being close to the water is so relaxing! On the other hand I probably appreciate it more as it is not part of my everyday life... Anyway, we've arrived...



Sometimes I forget this is a lake as the size of it and sparkling blue water trick me into thinking we're on the sea.





























Details


Lunch time. I try not to eat meat everyday and in Italy that's pretty easy. This time I got spinach and ricotta lasagne.

























Afternoon light.





 

What a view!

























Today I actually tried a new gelato flavor which never happens! I chose fig and I loved it, really intense flavor with chunks of crunchy fruit. I pared it with a standard nociolla <3


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photography...Very good photo sense.
    I have a photography and tech tunes related blog. You can visit this.

    trickytechtunes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete