Tuesday, September 1, 2015

First day in Como

As I wrote about before  I love to plan trips and how I longed for this one! I planned it in detail, as I usually do, so I could barely wait for everything to come. I always try to spend as little as possible on a hotel so with no big expectations I was surprised with the one we chose. It was located in a quite residential area, a couple of minutes from the city center.  


After half a day spent on a plane to Milano then train to Como we spent some time at a hotel to freshen up. Then we went out for a walk in our area.


There is so much I enjoy here! I look forward to taking a lot of pictures of beautiful architecture and I hope you enjoy it as well!



First gelato, pistachio and haselnut-one of my favourite flavours.

On the way to the city center. 



Waiting for the sunset and the chilly night to come...


 ...then we had dinner at Ristorante Rino. As a starter we had porcini muschrom pasta, cold cuts and foie gras(wich normaly I never would order if I knew it was part of the dish). But what we enjoyed the most was creamy yet light risotto with earthy and seductive fraigrant black truffles. I would travel back here only to have one more plate to enjoy!          








M

No comments:

Post a Comment