Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Maja&Johans wedding part 1: Preparations






When Maja, one of V’s best friends fiancé, asked if I would photograph the wedding I was over the moon happy! I bought a new lens, which is better in low light situations than the one I already have, and started practising. This was maybe a week before the day. Not gonna lie, it took me a couple of days to get comfortable with the new lens and I was frustrated at times. On wednesday we did a test shoot on site they chose for couples photos and in the backyard where the ceremony and party will be. Then on friday I went back to test shoot with my sister and husband as models-those are hilarious which I won’t show! Since weather is moody this summer the lighting was changing all the time so I got to practise all possible scenarios. Then on saturday at 9AM it was time for…





bridesmaids arriving








laughter





hair and makeup














putting on a dress






and those beautiful colorful flowers





It was such a happy day filled with joy and laughter and I loved capturing it all! So I hope you enjoyed this long post! Part 2 coming soon!

M



No comments:

Post a Comment